Final credits Transfer
All the passed exams taken at the Host University if correctly added to the Esse3 Learning Agreement (and Changes, if any) and certified in the Transcript of Records can be transferred to your UniTrento Career.
It is not possible to not include some passed exams (for example: because of a low mark) in the credits transfer procedure: all the exams taken abroad have to be transferred to your Career.
Credits transfer procedure:
- Fill in the Credits transfer Form provided by the International Mobility office and ask for the approval of the UniTrento Coordinator. Once the Form is signed by you and the UniTrento Coordinator, please submit it by email to the mobility-ssh [at] unitn.it (International Mobility Office)
- If the number of credits is lower than the course in Trento you can sum more exams to cover the credits of your UniTrento exam. In this case the courses have to be part of the same teaching area
- If the number of credits is higher than the course in Trento you can use the extra credits to cover electives exams of your career/internship or as extra credits
- The UniTrento Coordinator is responsible for each Credits Transfer procedure and can decide upon the situation of the students and the credits awarded.
The exams will be transferred as extra credits only if:
- you have already completed your Study Plan;
- you attended the exam for your personal interest;
- the exam is a language/culture course and can not be recognized in your career as language exam.
The marks received abroad will be transferred to the Italian University Grade system according to the Grade Conversion decided by the UniTrento Coordinator. If the Trento exam is made by the sum of more exams, the final mark will be calculated on the weighted average of the Italian marks already converted.
Once you submit the the Credits Transfer Form to the International Mobility Office, the exams will be transferred to your UniTrento Career on Esse3 according to your Study Plan.