Final credits Transfer

All the passed exams taken at the Host University if correctly added to the Learning Agreement on Esse3 (and Changes, if any) and certified in the Transcript of Records can be transferred to your UniTrento Career. 
It is not possible to not include some passed exams (for example: because of a low mark) in the credits transfer procedure: all the exams taken abroad have to be transferred to your Career.

Steps for the credits transfer:

  • Fill in the Credits transfer Form (available in the Download Box) with the the UniTrento Coordinator and attach the official Transcript of records. Once the Form is signed by you and the UniTrento Coordinator, please submit it to the International Mobility Office before September 30th
  • If the number of credits is lower (than the course in Trento) you can sum more exams to cover the credits of your UniTrento exam. In this case the courses have to be similar (=same Area)
  • If the number of credits is higher (than the course in Trento) yuo can use the extra credits to cover electives exams of your career/internship or as extra credits
  • The UniTrento Coordinator is responsible for each Credits Transfer procedure and can decide upon the situation of the students and the credits awarded.

The exams will be transferred as extra credits only if:

  • you have already completed your Study Plan;
  • you attended the exam for your personal interest;
  • the exam is a language/culture course and can not be recognized in your career as language exam.

The marks received abroad will be transferred to the Italian University Grade system according to the Grade Conversion Table available in the Download Box. If the Trento exam is made by the sum of more exams, the final mark will be calculated on the weighted average of the Italian marks already converted. 

Once you submit the the Credits Transfer Form to the International Mobility Office, the exams will be transferred to your UniTrento Career on Esse3 according to your Study Plan. 

Credits transfer for thesis research abroad - only Master students

If you undertook only Thesis research abroad, we will recognize the credits of the "Final Thesis" set by your Study Plan (usually 12 or 14). You have to submit the Credits transfer Form with an official Letter of the Host University that certifies that you worked on your thesis during your Mobility period.