The aim of the Department is to encourage, support and organize research and academic activities in different economic disciplines. Particular emphasis is placed on attracting and training young people who have a vocation for scientific research.
The Department is committed to raising the quality of its scientific research by favouring eclectic methodologies and cultural openness, interdisciplinary fertilization, and by achieving the highest standards anchored in the criteria established by the national and international scientific community.
The Department also aims to work cooperatively and resourcefully in the local community and international arena by efficiently carrying out its institutional duties for research and the education of undergraduates and postgraduates, and to build a solid foundation for forward-thinking collaboration.
- EMASUS – Economics, Management and Sustainable Consumption
- ECSE - Behavioural Economics and Economic Choice
- EMiL - Empirical Microeconomics Laboratory
- EIE - Economics and institutions in Europe
- FINTECH - Technological Innovation and New Business Models in the Financial Sector
- MEDIA - Multi-expert Decisions and Interactive Aggregation
- RIBES - Research and Instruments in Business Ethics and Social and Environmental Accounting
- STATA - Statistics: Theories and Applications
- STEIN - Strategy, Entrepreneurship and Innovation Lab
- SeDaSS - Data Service Laboratory for the Social Sciences
- CEEL - Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory
- CLab - Contamination Lab
- Consumer Neuroscience Laboratory (ncLab)
DEM Research projects
- Research projects funded by the Department
- Research projects financed by external institution and by UniTrento on competitive call