The Learning Agreement (=study plan for abroad) must be submitted on Esse3 before the departure and must be approved by the Erasmus Coordinator and the Partner University. Before submitting the study plan you must verify that the courses you have chosen are fitting with the courses of your study plan according to the following rules:
The approval of the Learning Agreement by UniTrento Coordinator and by The Host University Coordinator is compulsory for the departure and the credits transfer.
Which courses can be added to the Learning Agreement?
- compulsory exams, only if the courses of the Partner University are similar, which means related to the same Area of teaching
- electives exams: you can choose the course you prefer even if it is not part of your UniTrento study plan, but it must be related to your course of study (economics/business/law). In this case you do not have to find the same course (as for the compulsory). Language courses and culture courses are not accepted.
- Workshop/Seminars: only if the course offered at the Partner University is organized as a Lab/Workshop (with active participation), even if the topics are different. The topic has to be related to your course of study
- Language courses: these courses can be recognized as extra credits only
- Business English (compulsory for the Master Degree Programs in Italian): the course can be taken abroad if the contents of the course are related to business language nad if the level is B2 or higher.
- Internship: you can use the credits of an exam passed at the Host University (not language/culture courses) to cover the credits of the compulsory internship.
Which courses can not be added to the Learning Agreement?
- Exams of the first year of the Undergraduate Programs
- Exams already passed in Trento
- Language and culture focused courses as compulsory/electives. These courses can be transferred to the UniTrento career only as extra credits
- Financial Planning Lab (compulsory for Business Administration Undergraduate Program)
- extra credits only